A shift error is when a there is a problem with the shift.
Shifts errors occur when:
- there are overlapping shifts for the same employee
- an employee is rostered in two different location at the same time
- an employee who is unavailable or on leave is rostered
- shift related roster settings are breached
- less than minimum shift length
- less than the Minimum Time Between Shifts
- Max shifts per Day has been exceeded
- Max Shifts per Week has been exceeded
To remove shift errors:
- delete or replace the shift OR
- amend your shift related roster settings under Roster > Roster Settings
Shift errors prevent the roster from being published. The roster can only be published or issued once the errors have been dealt with.