If it can be restored, just put it back. It won't change anything. If it can not be recovered, don't worry, just follow this procedure, most of the data will be recovered.
- Close all apps and back up your phone (either with iTunes or iCloud) immediately
- After your phone has being backed up, delete the BiYP Master app and reinstall it
- Then open the app and Sign In. It will bring the "Link Dropbox" page on your phone
- After you finish all steps to 'Waiting for Synchronisation' page (just like in the initial setup), go to your Desktop PC and open 'Settings' on your BiYP Desktop app
- Click 'Unlink' next to 'Dropbox User Account' section on that window, then exit the app.
- Reopen the BiYP Desktop app and 'Link' Dropbox User Account again, then 'Sync MYOB'
- Once sync is complete, go back to your phone, and close the mobile Master app
- Now restore your phone from the previous backup
- After your phone is restored, open the Master app, you will find that most of data is still there. The only thing that has changed is that all the BiYP Pay Runs with a green dot are now amber.
- Now go to MYOB, and process all Pay Runs in MYOB again. Be aware, when you process pay runs in MYOB, there won't be any contra records or unprocessed Timesheets this time. So you need to manually adjust the hours or amounts for each employee.
- After all pay runs have been processed in MYOB, all BiYP Pay Runs will be green, and you can continue using the app as before.
There are chances that only one single file in the Dropbox folder being deleted. In those cases, we don't need to do anything either. It won't break anything.
In order to be able to restore from a backup, ensure that you manually back up all your data (Mobile/Desktop/Dropbox) regularly.