Approvals are timesheet records that need to be actioned.
BiYP uses intelligence to auto approve timesheets that are deemed on time. All other records require Approval.
Types of Approvals:
- Early: clocked in before rostered time
- Late: clocked in late but wants approval the rostered time
- Missing: rostered but did not clock in
- Unrostered: not rostered but clocked in
- Early: clocked out early but wants approval for rostered time
- Late: clocked out later than rostered time
- Missing: rostered but didn't clock out
- Unrostered: not rostered but clocked out