When the BiYP app is launched for the first time and you tap 'Timesheets', you are asked if you want to send employee PINs for Clocking In/Out of BiYP Kiosk.
2. 'Send PINs now'
If you selected 'Send PINs Now', an email will be sent to all pre-selected employees with their PINs.
Employees who meet the criteria below are pre-selected as a starting point.
- Pay Basis is Hourly and
- Employment Status is Casual or Part Time
To review the selected employees before sending, select 'Later'.
If you selected 'Later', when you are ready to send the PINs:
- Go to Timesheets > Kiosk Settings > Send Kiosk PINs
- Select employees to send PINs to
- Tap then 'Send'
- If Outgoing Mail has not been setup, you will need to do this first
- Recipients will say 'Pending' at first then 'Sent' once the emails have been sent
- Recipients will receive an email from you advising of their BiYP Kiosk PIN
Note: Tapping 'Send Kiosk PINs' does not send PINs. It takes you to a screen with the default selection of employees. PINs will only be sent when you tap then 'Send'