Video Coming Soon
Once you've submitted your pay run, you'll be able to do two things:
- Track your just-submitted pay run's status
- View past pay runs
On your Payroll home screen, note the the amber-coloured Pending message next to Latest Pay Run. This will remain until the pay run has been accepted.
Tap Latest Pay Run. That will take you to this screen where you can view the details of the pay run you just submitted. Again, it will still say Pending until it has been approved.
Back on your Payroll home screen, tap Pay Run History.
There are five sections at the top of the screen that are designed to show your pay runs in their various states and statuses. They are:
- All (shows all submitted pay runs)
- Unsent (shows pay runs you're in the process of)
- Rejected (shows pay runs that have been rejected by the ATO)
- Pending (shows pay runs that have been submitted, but not yet accepted/approved by the ATO)
- Accepted (shows pay runs that have been accepted/approved by the ATO)
To give you an idea of a pay run that is pending before it is accepted/approved, see the below example.
To give you an example of a pay run that has been accepted/approved, see the below example