Video Coming Soon
On this screen, there are 3 categories:
- Payment Method
- Tax File Number (TFN)
- TFN Declaration
- Super Number
- Super Fund
- Contribution Type
Each of these categories have subsequent screens, as indicated by the > symbol at the end of each row.
Tap Payment Method which will take you to this screen. Here, there are two options:
Select the method you wish to use. If you tap Cash/Other, there is no further information needed.
If you select Electronic, you will need to enter the employee's banking details:
- Statement text (what appears on your employee's bank statement)
- Account Name
- BSB Number
- Account Number
Once the employee's banking details have been entered, tap Done.
Back on the main Bank, Tax, Super screen, tap Tax File Number (TFN). If your employee has not shared their TFN, choose from the following five options:
- Didn't quote one
- Applied for but not received TFN
- Under 18, earns less than limit
- Claimed exemption from quoting
- Quoted an invalid TFN
If they have supplied their TFN, tap the sliding button next to I have employee's TFN.
This provides a field to enter the employee's TFN. Once you've done so, tap Done.
Back on the main Bank, Tax, Super screen, tap TFN Declaration. Select your employee's Resident Status:
- Australian Resident
- Foreign Resident
- Working Holiday Maker
Select any Additional Options as specified on the employee's TFN Declaration. form. Tap Done.
If your employee has not shared their Super Number, choose from the following three options:
- Didn't quote one
- Applied for but not received
- Quoted an invalid number
If they have supplied their Super Number, tap the sliding button next to I have their Super Number.
This provides a field for you to enter the employee's Super Number.
- Tap Super Fund on the Bank, Tax, Super home screen
- Select the correct Super Fund for your employee by typing in the Search bar or scrolling to it using the alphabetic guide
- Tap Done which will take you bake to the Bank, Tax, Super home screen
- Tap Contribution Type on the Bank, Tax, Super home screen
- Select the correct Contribution Type. Tap Done
Tap Create to add your new employee and all of their details.